Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Shawl





this is my biggest creation yet. it took me MONTHS! im very proud of it. its made out of Nuro yarn and your probably wondering hmm Ive never seen Nuro yarn like that before. well the shawl was a custom order from my mom and what she did was she went through all the yarn and if she didn't like a color in the skane she just cut it out and linked the colors she liked together LOL! anyway i just thought i would share this with everyone! i plan to take it to our county fair and show it see if i win anything. that will be in august so if i do ill take lots of pictures and tel you all know if i did! as always im going to ask that you please add me on facebook! and check out my etsy shop as well thanks for reading love you all! -harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment